When we got home from our trip to Starkville to see the Dawgs play, we gave Ivy Kate her first taste of rice cereal. She didn't seem to sure. After the cereal experience, it was straight to the bath!

"They said cereal...I was hoping for Fruit Loops!"



5 comments:
i love it. I am so glad I got to squeeze her on saturday. I did not want to let go!!!
PS - DON'T LEAVE ME DOWN HERE ALONE!!! REFUSE TO MOVE TO TUPELO! OK? THANKS.
had to voice my opinion.
She's a doll...as always!!!! Hope ya'll had a good weekend!!!!!
So glad yall are moving to Tupelo...so Sad I didnt get to see her Saturday!
love you!
she is just TOO cute!
She is the cutest thing! I missed seeing ya'll this weekend. Can't wait til you get to Tupelo so I can see my booger butt whenever I want!
Post a Comment