IKB

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

MRB

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Things I love...

Thanks, Heather, for tagging me! Here it goes:

1. Family- I am so thankful for my sweet husband for putting up with me! (I know it is a hard job!) I love our beautiful daughter, who smiles at me every morning when I get her out of bed and smiles until I put her to bed at night. I am thankful for my whole family: parents, brother, in laws, grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins. They all mean so much to both me! I love them all!

2. Friends- I love all of my friends! I am very blessed to have all of them in my life!

3. Wilson- I love our Yorkie, Wilson. He was our first baby and is having a little bit of difficulty with being the big brother, but he is getting better by the day.

4. Babies- Not only do I love my baby, but I love all babies. I love the babies I see in Wal-Mart! Before we had Ivy Kate, I would just talk to all the babies in the stores we were in and John would tell me to stop. After having Ivy Kate, I have quit this habit because I now know how it feels to have crazy people talking and making baby faces at YOUR baby.

5. Coca-Cola- I love Coca-Cola Classic! I quit this habit while pregnant, but have since started back to one or two a day.

6. Reality TV- I am a reality TV guru! Some of my favorites are: The Hills, LA Ink, Little People, Big World, etc.

7. Chick-fil-A- I love everything about it! I make John go at least once a week!

8. Pictures- I have always loved pictures, but after having a baby...I am addicted. I take pictures all day long.

9. Cooking Out- Although I do not do the cooking, I love anything grilled! I love having people over to cook out too! Thankfully, John is a great cook!

10. Football season- I love football season. I love how excited John gets...he wakes up at the crack of dawn and puts Wilson's jersey on telling him it is Game Day! I love tailgating and getting to see friends and family! The one thing I do not like about football season...is having to watch ESPN all weekend long!

1 comment:

Garrett and Erin Elliott said...

I finally started one! I was going to email and tell you but you found it first! I think this is a great way to keep up with everyone. Hope y'all are doing good. Keep the pics of Ivy Kate coming!