IKB

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

MRB

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Happy Birthday, JuJu!






Dearest JuJu-

I just wanted to let you know that I knew today was your birthday and not tomorrow. My Mama is just crazy! She is always a day late!

You are the greatest JuJu! Thanks for always surprising me with cute outfits, changing my diapers, and getting up with me before my Mama gets out of bed! You're the best!

You know how they keep saying I am trying to talk, well this morning I was trying to tell her today is the 6th and not the 5th, but she just didn't get it.
Oh, well! See you tomorrow! Gotta go, watch Baby Einstein...my favorite...NOT!
Love you-
Ivy Kate
P.S. My bikini onesie is finally filled out since I am fatting up!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Ivy Kate!!! I love all of you very much. Can't wait to see you tomorrow!! Hugs and kisses
JuJu

Anonymous said...

It was so good to run into y'all at the grill last week. That little booger is getting so big and pretty. Hopefully we can all get together during the Eggbowl weekend.

My sister has a blog, too. You can see my little nephew Sam (and sometimes his Aunt Melly, too).

chrisconner.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

so precious. she is getting so big, ashley! I need to see her soon. When are you making that Target trip??

Love you both and happy birthday JuJu!