IKB

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

MRB

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Shots and Smiles


We went to Ivy Kate's 4 month check-up this morning. She did great and I did a little better with the second set of shots. John was able to go with us again...what a relief!


I took this picture when we got home, so the shots weren't that bad! (Ivy Kate is probably saying, "Speak for yourself!")

4 Month Stats:

Weight: 12 pounds 3 ounces

Height: 24 inches

5 comments:

Unknown said...

i have to see her soon...she is getting so big!!! I want to squeeze those legs. TOO CUTE.
miss you both (john and wilson, too)

JordanandSaundersRamsey said...

Ashley- she makes me smile!!! Too cute! I am so glad that YOU and Ivy Kate made it through the shots. :) LOVE YOU!!!!

suzie ivy shurden said...

Hey, my sweet girl. Wish I was there to make you laugh again. Ash, she is so beautiful. Miss you all lots. Hope to see you soon

JordanandSaundersRamsey said...

HaHa!!! I don't think Wilson has a problem. I talked to a lady in the doctor's office the other day and she said her male dog didn't start lifting his leg until he was six!! There is still hope. haha!

Anonymous said...

i just love that hair! she is so CUTE!