
On September 4, 2006, we found out I was pregnant. We were so excited! And also a little nervous!
I never could have imagined how our lives would change once our little angel arrived. She is growing so much and changing every day.
I can't believe she will be four months old on Friday!
We are so thankful that the Lord chose us to be the parents of such a special little girl!
What an exciting and memorable year!



3 comments:
OH MY GOODNESS. look at that angel face! She has her hands crossed like a little lady. GORGEOUS! I told Kristen that Ivy Kate already had a haircut. she is jealous...henry's still loosing his hair! HA!
I was so sad you weren't in g'port this weekend. boo hoo.
Hope to see you soon!
LOVE YOU!
She is precious! I think Ivy Kate Kosko sounds really good!!! Crazy how fast they grow. I would give anything for them to stay this size!
Can she get ANY cuter!!!!! Call me with an update about Friday!
Post a Comment