We've been busy as bees in the last couple of weeks.
Big news (and kinda old news) is we're moving to Tupelo. We're very excited! We're trying to sell our house and keep it squeaky clean without baby stuff everywhere...hard to do!
John's parents came this weekend to help us get the house ready and we are so thankful. There is no way we could have gotten everything together without them!
Ivy Kate had her second haircut last week by her Gran/ JuJu! Her hair just keeps growing in all directions!
My parents celebrated their 28th wedding anniversary this past Saturday! Happy Anniversary to them!
Ivy Kate is doing great and growing like a weed! She will be five months old on Sunday...even harder to believe!
Here are some new pictures:
I love my new do, Gran/JuJu! Thank you for my new bows!

Daddy, come here...I know you want a kiss!

This cereal tastes better with my thumb!



6 comments:
So excited you are moving closer!!! Glad you got the house all ready. I know you are anxious for it to sell. Ivy Kate gets cuter by the day! Will you be in town this weekend?
Ivy Kate is beautiful! I know how excited you are about moving closer!
I also know how NOT fun it is trying to keep a house spotless for people wanting to stop by at any given time... :)
still a little upset that you are heading north without me. Jerk. Just kidding! I know you will love being closer. Those grandparents are going to spoil her even more. I told Kristen she had a 2nd haircut. She is so jealous! henry's won't grow!!! We have to give him a comb-over!! HA!
I love Ivy Kate.
Ivy Kate is the sweetest thing. I could just hold her forever. She is growing way too fast. Tell her Melly loves her. Can't wait to see her this weekend.
Hey my sweet Ivy Kate. Tell your mommy to add just a little bit of applesauce and you will love your cereal. I love you all
LOVE AND MISS ALL OF YOU!!!! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU THIS WEEKEND!! IVY KATE YOU ARE TOO SWEET! SEE YOU FRIDAY.
Post a Comment