This past weekend, Ivy Kate, Wilson (the dog), and I headed for a long weekend in Starkville with my fam. John was out of town. Ivy Kate slept all the way from Gulfport to Starkville and back. Thank goodness!
We spent the weekend hanging out with family.
John's parents, Gramme and Papa, drove to Starkville to see Ivy Kate.
We also got to go to my little cousin's, Lawson, 5th birthday party. He was dressed as Spiderman, but he had a Pirates of the Carribean cake.
Happy Birthday, Lawson! We love you!
When we finally got home, Daddy was happy to see his little girl. He thinks she changed so much in 4 days.
We had lots of fun eating out, shopping, and getting to see so many family and friends, but we're glad to be home!



1 comment:
I'm so glad I got to run in to you at the Deli! Ivy Kate is beautiful and you are such a hot mama!
Post a Comment