IKB

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

MRB

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, June 18, 2007

Father's Day

John's 1st Father's Day turned out to be quite eventful. After we heard the sweet sound of our baby girl on the monitor at 6 o'clock in the morning, I went in her room to get her...only to be horrified that she had thrown up (not spit up) in her crib.

I was going to scream, but I remembered the baby monitor was on as high as it would go, so the neighbors might hear if I screamed.

So, at 6 o'clock in the morning, we were bathing the baby.
Ivy Kate and I had all the intentions of cooking John breakfast, but after all that excitement, we quickly fell back to sleep.
Poor Daddy had to cook us breakfast on his special day!

We then drove to Jackson for my cousin's, Thomas, 2nd birthday party!
Happy Birthday, Thomas!

3 comments:

LT (and Max) said...

happy first father's day to john! :)

Tricia said...

She is the tiniest, cutest thing!

Anonymous said...

Gotta love throw up first thing in the morning! Causey usually does it in the middle of the night so you have to do everything in the dark, as to not wake the husband!