IKB

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

MRB

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

She Wore an Itsy, Bitsy...


This is the cute bikini onesie my Aunt Deb gave Ivy Kate. John and I think it is hysterical, but Ivy Kate does not seem to find the humor. She was being a wiggle worm during our photo shoot, so this is the best picture I got.

Thanks, Aunt Deb, for lots of laughs!

10 comments:

Anisa said...

that is the cutest onesie ever! she is precious.

Anonymous said...

Ash- She may be the cutest thing ever. Can't wait till July when Aunt Morgan is closer!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the outfit!!!! SO CUTE!!!! She's getting so big! She's going to be a little heartbreaker. :)
Love you!
jo

Unknown said...

shut up.
that is so cute!!!!
tell her to put her party onsies on! Aunt heather will be there friday afternoon

Tricia said...

Love it!

LT (and Max) said...

THE HAIR THE HAIR!!! i love her.

Jenny said...

that is so adorable!

Katie said...

How funny!! She's so cute!

Anonymous said...

You do know that I expect to see some wedding picture on here, right??

Love you anyway.

Hillary Jordan said...

I'm laughing so hard right now... adorable, enough said!