IKB

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

MRB

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Sleep, Sleep, Sleep


Ivy Kate slept for 7 hours straight last night. Ever since we brought her home from the hospital, she has been a good sleeper. She usually sleeps anywhere from 5 to 6.5 hours straight. She has had another 7 hour stretch, but I thought it might be a fluke.

We are so thankful for a good sleeper.
Mama does not do well without sleep!

5 comments:

foley said...

Ashley,
She is precious! I can't wait to see her in person. Hope you get more seven hour nights! Miss you.

Anonymous said...

SHE IS TOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!! We're going to be down your way for Labor Day. Maybe you'll be there!
Love you- Jo

Jason, Cathy, Claire, Grey, and Nate said...

What is your trick. I am praying that Claire will sleep that good. I am like you... I need lots of sleep myself!!
She is precious!!!

Unknown said...

i miss her. (and you, of course)

Lee Herrin said...

Ashley, she is beautiful! And she has so much hair (no fair...I was bald until i was three.) I also love wilson. I have a yorkie too, and she's our 'baby' until we have one in a few years. Good to know you're doing well. I'll have to add you to my blog links!!!
Lee (Tucker)Herrin