I'M A DOG!Ever since they brought her (they refer to her as my "sister") home, I haven't gotten much attention except when I mess something up. I don't hate her, but I don't exactly love her either. I mean come on...she is stealing my spotlight. I've seen other "dogs" in the neighborhood, but I never thought I was one of them...I thought I was a human. I couldn't figure out why I had to use the bathroom outside, but I got over it. After finding out I'm a dog, I might need to go to counseling.
I got in trouble yesterday because Mama put "sister's" Moses' basket on the floor and I proceeded to take a nap in it. I mean it was a bed on the floor for crying out loud! She got mad because she is going to have to wash all the blankets in it because I have germs. Mama is a germ freak!
Well, sorry for boring you with my problems...I am going to lay on the couch and watch The View while "sister" is asleep!
Peace Out- Wilson



4 comments:
poor wilson.
Tell him that Heather is coming tomorrow and will bring a treat just for him.
Charmin (kristen's dog) went through the same thing when they brought Henry Thomas home. He was depressed. but now, six months later, he is slowly getting over it.
GOOD LUCK!
I have a yorkie named Scrappy that looks just like Wilson. Scrappy has loved John Parker since the day John Parker came home from the hospital! Wilson...just wait til your little sis starts pulling your lovely long hair...
tell Wilson that he can come stay with Aunt Laurette for a while. Maggie would love a playmate! and there are NO babies at my house!
HA! that totally sounds like something my dogs would do. i'm not sure how they will act when we have kids. don't be too hard on poor wilson...he sure is cute.
Post a Comment