Ivy Kate's hair just keeps a growing and with the cowlick in the back...it looks as if she has a mohawk. I tried to take some pictures this morning to get the full effect. She was chillin' in her frog pajamas in her Boppy!




Hopefully, the rest of her hair will catch up, so she won't have a mohawk in kindergarten!



11 comments:
oh my gosh! She is so freakin' cute. I can't stand it! When can i see her again? I need her....
ps- when I was little my mom had to use KARO syrup on my hair to get it to stay down.
try that. :)
That is the funniest thing ever! At least she has hair. I didn't have hair until I was three. :)
love you!
Jo
John Parker is living the single life right now...but he told me he thinks Ivy Kate is REALLY pretty! And he's jealous that she has hair...his is thinning!!
She is absolutely adorable!! Love the mohawk...Like Jordan, I didnt have hair until I was three, and my mom taped bows onto my head!
I want to hold her!
Ashley! She is one of the cutest babies I have EVER seen! I can't wait to meet her. Garrett and I are still living in Starkville so next time you are there, call me so I can come see her! Congrats again to your sweet family.
Love, Erin Elliott
Ash- baby mohawks are where it's at. Didn't you see the picks of Angelina's kid Maddox sporting the kiddie mohawk? I knew Ivy Kate would be trendy, but I didn't know she would pick it up at only 3 weeks.
i'm so in love with that little baby.
She is so cute! I already have her a boyfriend picked out. My cousin Chase just had a handsome boy named Know. Maybe they will be in the same class?!
Ann Marie
Oops.. his name is Knox!
Yours has a Mohawk, mine has a clown ring!! Just this ring of dark hair around the base of her head!! I keep her in hats!! I keep waiting for it to fall out, to match the rest of her bald head! Mohawk or not she is adorable!
Post a Comment