IKB

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

MRB

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, June 15, 2007

Happy Father's Day!


Daddy-
Thanks for being the best Daddy in the world. I love you lots! I get so excited when you come home from work everyday. Sorry for crying last night when you had to keep me while Mama was gone.
Hope you have a great 1st Father's Day!
XOXO- Ivy Kate

5 comments:

LT (and Max) said...

absolutely adorable.

Unknown said...

I can't wait to squeeze her.

Anonymous said...

Can I have her?? Aunt Morgan

melanie said...

She is so cute! I miss ya'll. Can't wait to see you next week. Give Ivy Kate a kiss from me.

Anonymous said...

Ash- She is absolutely precious!!! She gets more beautiful by the day. I am SOOOO ready to meet her. Why don't the 2 of you take a trip to Memphis and come see us!!!
Love you!
Jo