IKB

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

MRB

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, June 04, 2007

Four Weeks Old


Ivy Kate is four weeks old today. It has been the best four weeks of my life. Being a mother is the best feeling in the world. She brings so much excitement to every moment of every day.
Thank you Lord for blessing us with such a sweet little girl!

7 comments:

Jason, Cathy, Claire, Grey, and Nate said...

Hey Ashley! This is Cathy Cadle Lowe. Ivy Kate is adorable! I am so excited for you! Best Wishes!!

Jenny said...

she is so precious. looks like a little angel.:)

Unknown said...

does she miss me?

just wondering.

Anonymous said...

Thank you Ashley for your encouragement! Congrats on the baby girl! You look great! I look forward to reading more about her! Thanks again!

Anonymous said...

She is a doll!!!!!!! Love you!
Jordan

Katie said...

So cute... I love her hair!

Anonymous said...

i didn't realize we had the same bday...happy late birthday! how is that sweet baby? congratulations! i didn't know you were a blogger either! i'm adding you to my list :)