Caught her being still for one second! She is getting three to four new teeth on the top, so she is trying to show you! :) Trying to get her with the basket was hard to do!
Like Amanda said, I can't believe how grown up she looks! She's so beautiful Ashley!
And just so you know, whenever I need to smile, I pull up that picture of Ivy Kate eating out of the big spoon. I don't know why that tickles me so much, but it does! Love you!
i love that dress!!! tell people you made the dress - they will be impressed. I need her in my life. She is getting too big. Have you made birthday party decisions yet??
7 comments:
ADORABLE! Those pictures are precious. She is looking so grown up! :)
Like Amanda said, I can't believe how grown up she looks! She's so beautiful Ashley!
And just so you know, whenever I need to smile, I pull up that picture of Ivy Kate eating out of the big spoon. I don't know why that tickles me so much, but it does! Love you!
ASH!!!!
I love these pictures!!! They are GREAT and IK is way too cute. Hopefully I will get to see you this weekend!!!
i love that dress!!! tell people you made the dress - they will be impressed.
I need her in my life. She is getting too big.
Have you made birthday party decisions yet??
give her a kiss for me. LOVE you!
she is just too precious...the offer still stands...if you get tired of her, send her my way!
AHHH! i love the dress!!!
she is just TOO cute! it was great seeing ya'll the other day, too! glad you had a great Easter!
Post a Comment