IKB

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

MRB

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 31, 2008

IK's Favorite New Toy



Ivy Kate loves playing with Wilson's leash! It is her favorite thing by far! She also likes taking him outside. If you take Wilson out without her, she gets upset! She was also trying to get the Cokes out of the Coke box...she must be her Mama's girl!

5 comments:

Tricia said...

She has the cutest expression on her face in every pic. I'm obsessed.

JordanandSaundersRamsey said...

I saw the coke box and immediately thought of you!!! haha! She is a mama's girl! I love that the leash is her favorite toy....I bet Wilson loves that too. :)

brad, amanda, and brody said...

too funny! looks like she's all over the place now that she learned to walk!!!

Unknown said...

can she PLEASE be henry's GF? Tell her he got a haircut - no more mullet. She might like him now.
I am so obsessed with her.

Emily Fowler said...

my mom told me that she had stared walking. how fun.