IKB

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

MRB

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

10 Months Old, Snow, Birthday Party and Steps

Ivy Kate turned 10 months old on Friday and got to see her first sighting of snow. On Saturday, we went to our cousin Reece's 4th birthday party. Ivy Kate and John had a great time on all the inflatables.
Yesterday was a very eventful day at our house. Ivy Kate has been being brave and taking steps. At lunch yesterday, she hit her mouth on the coffee table. At first, I thought she was okay, but then I saw blood. She had hit her gums. After I got her settled down, she was okay. Luckily, John was already coming home for lunch because I was just as upset as she was. Last night, she was walking to John and took 7 steps! (Wilson is not liking that she is beginning to walk!)

No comments: