So last night, I asked John if he minded if I ran to the grocery while he gave Ivy Kate her bath and bottle. After a run down of instructions, he assured me he could do it. (He has given her a bath before!)
Anyways, as we are unpacking the groceries, John begins to tell me his bath tale. He fixed the water and proceeded to put her in. And she pooped in the bathtub! I know that is not that strange, but being almost 10 months old, she has never done it before. So he had to drain and clean the tub and start all over. Luckily, I missed the whole adventure because when I got home she was already fast asleep.
I bet next time he volunteers to go to the store! I thought it was hilarious!



4 comments:
I am so proud of him for realizing he should clean the tub! Yeah for daddy. I'm not sure Travis would have thought that was needed. He is not as germ conscious as I!
that is hysterical. I can just see john cleaning the poop. Love it.
That is hilarious!!! Sounds like something that would happen to me. haha! IK is too funny.
hahaha! that's awesome~
Post a Comment