IKB

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

MRB

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, April 16, 2007

Finally...Ivy Kate's Room



















Well, I have been working on getting this blog thing going for a while now, but here are the pictures of Ivy Kate's room. We sure hope she likes it!
We went to the doctor last week for our 36 week check-up and he said he doesn't think she is coming in the next two weeks, so I'll keep you updated.
We're getting so exctied as the time draws near!

9 comments:

LT (and Max) said...

i love the colors...so so precious.
can't wait 'til she gets here! :)

Unknown said...

glad the mobile is down.

just kidding.

LOVE IT!

Anonymous said...

fupa,

it's SO cute...you did such a good job and it's not too girly!

LWolfe said...

are those Walter Anderson prints? i love them!!!

Caroline said...

is it all about the benjamins?

Unknown said...

Ashley,
You did such a wonderful job decorating! I love the colors...very soothing! I cant wait to hold that precious little thing!
Hope you're feeling well!
Love~

Jenny said...

ashley, her room is so very cute! thinking of ya'll in these last couple of weeks.

love,
jenny

Katie said...

Great job on the room! She'll be here before you know it.

Unknown said...

i had a dream you went into labor last night.

Did you?

I hope not.

I really want Ivy Kate to come on my birthday