IKB

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

MRB

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, April 23, 2007

Our First Child...Wilson


Our first child is cute as a bug with lots of personality. He came into our lives two years ago and keeps us highly entertained.

John and I have been talking about what our little man is going to think of his new sister. John thinks he is going to be upset at first, but then he thinks Wilson will be protective of her. I am not sure how he is going to react.

He loves her room. He hides under her crib. He loves all of her stuff...especially her toys and socks.
I'll let you know if the weeks to come how he reacts to his world being turned upside down!

4 comments:

LT (and Max) said...

i love puppies...yours is too cute.

kristen's dog went through a slight depression but he's getting over the "new addition" and he's doing fine now.

i'll be thinking about the little man. :)

Unknown said...

Sophie wants to know if wilson can come over for a slumber party soon.

I told her she was much too young for such.

Katie said...

Ok if you can put your dog in a costume then surely mine could have worn a boyish blue and brown polka dot collar. I am now pouting!

Unknown said...

I hope Wilson welcomes Ivy Kate with open paws...I know Bandit will be extremely jealous when the time comes! Love the Bee costume!
Love ya!