We went to the doctor last week and he said she is doing good. He listened to her heartbeat and asked if I wanted him to get the doppler, so I could hear it. I told him that if he could hear it and I could feel her limbs coming out of my abdomen...then I assumed she was doing good. We go back next Tuesday for a sonogram and we will find out how big she is.
Well, have a good night!



6 comments:
Yea FUPA! I'm glad you're on the blogging train!
Now I have even more to entertain me while I should be working. Tell JB I said Hello.
Yea for Ashley's Blog!!! I'm excited about Ivy Kate's shower!
Ashley, Boo and I can't come to the shower, but our present for Miss Ivy Kate is on the way. Now, UPDATE YOUR BLOG!!! so sad i won't get to see you this weekend!
Congratulations on your growing family! I hope that everything goes well for you and Ivy Kate (such a cute name by the way) in the last few weeks!
Now Fupa,
You are REALLY going to have to get better on this whole blogging deal. I am expecting at least one update a week!
SO CUTE!
Post a Comment