Well, I went back to the doctor today and he said I am making some progress, but have not dilated yet.
I go back next Tuesday.
I asked him what happened if I made it till the 6th and still no baby and he said I could induce then. So, if she isn't here by the 6th...maybe the 7th or 8th. He said we would talk about it at the next visit on Tuesday.
We'll just have to wait and see!



5 comments:
May 5th, May 5th, May 5th.
Heather...John wants it to be May 5th too, so we will always have a theme for the birthday party!
i can't believe that you are having a baby. I can remember when I used to babysit you. THIS IS CRAZY. I am excited for you.
YEAH!!!!!! I am so glad you didn't have her whileI was in Colombia!! I think you should push for May 5th as well. It would definitely make Heather jealous if Ivy Kate had themed birthday parties. haha! Love you!!!
Jordan
Does it freak you out that your ticker thingie says "Only 5 days left"???
Post a Comment