IKB

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

MRB

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, October 08, 2007

Where is Ivy Kate?





Last week, I laid a blanket down for Ivy Kate to play on while I took a shower. When I got out of the shower, she was not on her blanket...she had rolled under our bed. She was not crying, but was not to sure about being under the bed and she could not get out! The last picture of her smiling is when I rescued her!

5 comments:

melanie said...

I wanted to see her this weekend! Give her hugs and kisses for me. She is growing so fast. Her little smile is priceless. I love ya'll!

JordanandSaundersRamsey said...

She is too cute for words!!! I can't get over how fast she is growing. She's 5 months going on 15!!!! What a doll! Miss ya'll.

Unknown said...

i need to see her soon! she is getting so big! i miss ya'll! south mississippi will not be the same without you :(

brad, amanda, and brody said...

She just gets cuter and cuter. :)

HilaryElise said...

absolutely precious ashley! please keep putting pictures up so I can watch her!