Today is Wilson's 3rd birthday (or 21st birthday)! I don't think he is going out partying tonight though! :)
Wilson is on a mini-vacation at my parents' house while we are trying to sell the house. It has not been the same around here without him.
Wilson, we miss you and hope you have a great birthday!
Love- Mama, Daddy, and Ivy Kate
(This picture is from when we first got him! Look how little!)



3 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WILSON!
Wilson,
Happy birthday man. You are cute. My birthday was last month. I am only 1, though. I hope you have fun on vacation. I need a vacation. My parents are nuts.
I miss you.
XOXO - Sophie
Wilson,
I love going to my grandparents' house. They spoil me and are a lot more fun than my parents, and I get to play with my aunt Molly. My mom's parents don't love me that much. Mom says they do, but I know they don't. Have fun, Wilson, and happy birthday. Mine was last Tuesday, and I got to have a sleepover with Laken Jones (Cliff and Casey Cossit Jones' dog). We had a good time, but I am glad that I have my mommy and daddy all to myself again.
much love,
Maggie Wolfe
Post a Comment