Here she is starting out!
Then over she goes!
Then out comes the arm!
And now she is on her tummy!
I love that she can now roll over, but it seems that she is growing up too fast. It is also posing a problem during nap time because she just rolls around in her bed, instead of going to sleep! :)


7 comments:
Oh my gosh!!!! I can't believe she is doing all this. Can't wait to see her myself. love you all
such a big girl!!! I must see her soon.
LOVE YOU BOTH!
The mohawk? Gone??? I think you should spike it up every now and then for fun. :)
Your Gran and Pop Pop think you are really something Ivy Kate!!!! You are too smart! Love you all very much!
She looks so cute in that last picture! Can't wait to see ya'll soon! Mo
I love the action shots! They're great! She's getting bigger by the day!
I think I'm obsessed with your child. If you ever see me in camouflage sneaking around your house, you better grab Ivy Kate and run.
Post a Comment