IKB

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

MRB

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 23, 2007

New Frame for Ivy Kate's Room!


I got the pictures from Ivy Kate's birth announcement framed and thought I would share. I think it turned out great!
(Sorry the picture isn't very good...I am not good at centering!)

7 comments:

JordanandSaundersRamsey said...

That is beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Ashley! She is so beautiful! I really can't wait to meet her. Hopefully I can during football season. I have discovered the blogging world and am considering starting one. Email me and let me know how y'all are doing! My email address is erin@bartwilliams.com. Hope to hear from you soon!
Erin Elliott

Unknown said...

looks great!!!

LT (and Max) said...

oh i love it.

Katie Walden said...

So cute!

Anna Little said...

That is so precious. I might have to kidnap my niece and do one of these for my brother and sister-in-law. Not kidding. Absolutely beautiful!

Paul, Mamie, Bailey and Garrett Kosko said...

I absolutely love those pics! They are beautiful and so is Ivy Kate!!!