
Even though she isn't looking at the camera...I love this picture because it shows off her
crazy hair! We just got the
Bumbo last week and she isn't too sure about it yet. There is a new accessory for the
Bumbo... a tray for toys! I also think it would be great for feeding too!
5 comments:
Oh my goodness she is going to be a year old before I get to see her!!!!! I love all her outfits!! I bet Judy can do something with that hair! Can't wait to see ya'll in a few weeks!
out of control. that hair is nuts! are you going to be on the coast this weekend????
yeah...we haven't seen his parents in forever.
BOO on you for not being there!
i miss you!
I am very impressed at how well Ivy Kate is sitting up in her bumbo! I feed John Parker in his bumbo (I have the tray, too!) He loves it. They tray helps hold him up because he gets so excited about food that he lunges forward toward the food and almost falls out of the seat!
Post a Comment