IKB

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

MRB

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Happy 3 Month Birthday!


Dear Ivy Kate-

Happy 3 Month Birthday! We just wanted you to know how much we love you and we can't remember or imagine what we did without you.

Some of the things we love about you, are:

your pretty blue eyes

the way you smile at us :)

your CRAZY hair

how you talk to us

We could go on and on, but most of all, we just love you for you!

Love-

Mama and Daddy

9 comments:

Jason, Cathy, Claire, Grey, and Nate said...

i cannot believe it has already been 3 months! she is just too cute for words and i LOVE her hair!!

Unknown said...

3 months...wow!!! Ivy Kate and I have a lot in common...our hair. tell her that aunt heather had even crazier hair when she was little!!!
She is so adorable. I need to see her NOW!

LT (and Max) said...

precious! i still need to hold her.

p.s. "crazy hair"? don't you think that's an understatement?

Anisa said...

i love the crazy hair too :)

JordanandSaundersRamsey said...

Tell Ivy Kate...her aunt jordan didn't even have hair until she was 3!!! Ya'll are the cutest little parents!

Anna Little said...

I don't know what's more adorable... Ivy Kate or the way y'all act about her. TOO PRECIOUS!

LWolfe said...

you are too cute Ashley Ivy!

melanie said...

She is the sweetest thing! I love her to death!

suzie ivy shurden said...

Good morning Ivy Kate. You look so beautiful today. I love you all so much.