IKB

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

MRB

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, May 07, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, IVY KATE!

This is Heather. Ashley asked me to post the exciting news: Sweet Ivy Kate has arrived!

Here at her stats:

Ivy Katherine Benjamin (I hope I spelled everything correctly)
May 7, 2007
11:25 a.m.
6 lbs, 2 oz.

20 inches

Ashley called at noon to tell me the good news. She sounded GREAT! Ashley said she is precious with a head full of brownish hair.

She went in this morning at 6:30 to get induced. Last night she told me it would probably be later this afternoon, so when she called at noon I was not expecting Ivy Kate to already be here!
I am going to the coast sometime in the next few days to meet her...I can't wait!

CONGRATS ASHLEY AND JOHN!

WELCOME TO THE WORLD, IVY KATE!

7 comments:

Katie said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting. I can't wait to see pictures.

LT (and Max) said...

congratulations ashley and john! can't wait to see her!

LWolfe said...

i love that you called heather to update your blog. you are so cute! i'm so excited for Ivy Kate because she has a wonderful mommy! can't wait to see you both!

Anonymous said...

We are so excited for y'all! Congratulations!!! We can't wait to meet Ivy Kate!

Michael, Martie , and the boys

Tricia said...

Alright! She's here! Congrats to Ashley and John- ya'll are going to be great parents!!!!

Leah and JP said...

Congrats! Can't wait to see some pics!

Anonymous said...

I was in New York with Ward and Carrie when I found out the news! I'm so excited for you!

I'm dying to see that little girl!