It is hard to think that Ivy Kate has been here for almost a whole week. We've had so much fun and have enjoyed all the family that came to meet our little sweet pea. Ivy Kate has also enjoyed all the loving she has gotten while everyone was here. I just wanted to share a few pics, but don't worry...there will be plenty more to come.
One of the few outfits that will fit her little self right now, but isn't she the cutest "sweet pea"!




Ivy Kate and her proud Daddy!

12 comments:
Happy MOther's Day, Ashley! Ivy Kate is beautiful! John Parker is jealous of all her hair! Congrats again!
How precious is that baby girl! So many congratulations to you and Happy Mother's Day!
I love her. I had so much fun playing with her!!!
oh ashley!!
she's beautiful! i'm so happy for your little family. God bless you on your first mother's day! :)
congratulations! your daughter is beautiful.
Happy Mother's Day to YOU!!! I'm so proud of you, Ash! Ivy Kate is beautiful- I love the sweet pea outfit.
Look at all that hair!! She is so cute. I am glad to see you are all doing well. Happy belated Mother's day to you.
Ashley and John, I am so happy for you two!! Ivy Kate is a sweet and beautiful child who will have a whole life full of love and happiness!!!! I am so glad that I get to be a part of it! Ash, I miss you SO much at the office...It isn't the same without you, although I do get a lot more work done HAHA
Congrats Ashley. I can't wait to see her.
Ashley, she is absolutely beautiful! Such a sweet pea! I am so happy for ya'll! I can't wait to meet her! Congratulations!
i'm in love. can i have her?
ashley, she's a DOLL!!! congratulations!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment