IKB

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

MRB

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Our Girls

Maggie looks really tan in this picture because she had jaundice, but we received the excellent news today that we could come off the bili blanket. She was a cute glow worm though!

8 comments:

Gracie said...

I am so glad yall got good news today about the jaundice!! The girls look so cute together. Ivy Kate is going to be such a good little helper. I am so glad I got to meet the precious little munchkin today!!

Felicia said...

How sweet!

Unknown said...

IK looks so old in this picture! Love it. I can't wait to meet sweet little maggie.

brad, amanda, and brody said...

they are adorable Ashley! IK looks so excited

JordanandSaundersRamsey said...

This is the cutest ever! You have to be SO proud!!!!!

Meaghan said...

Awww, Ivy Kate looks SO excited! So cute! Glad Maggie got a good report!

Tricia said...

They are so stinking cute!

AnnaLittle said...

ASHLEY! They are so sweet!