Maggie Ruth joined the Benjamin clan on June 26th. She weighed 7 pounds and 8 ounces and was 19 1/2 inches long. She is too sweet and has lots of hair! Ivy Kate is in love with the baby! (Maybe it will stay that way!) More pics to come!
Double Decker 2026
4 months ago



11 comments:
Congrats! Maggie is adoable! And of course Ivy Kate is too!
Oh my goodness!! Congratulations, Ashley!! She looks adorable!
Yay for you guys. I am so happy for you both. Congrats!
What a beautiful family! Congrats!!
what a precious family!!! i can't wait to meet her! hope ya'll are doing great!
yay! congrats to the benjamins! and ashley, are you sure you just had a baby in that pic? you look fabulous!
sweet family of FOUR!( I am so not over it. )
What a precious little thing. I can't wait to meet her! Love you!
Congrats!!! Two sweet girls! :) That is a great pic!! Can't wait to see more pics....if you'll have time as a mom of two!
congrats! you have such a lovely fam!
Maggie is precious! We're so happy for you all.
Aw Ashley! Your family is beautiful! I am so happy for ya'll!
Post a Comment