IKB

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

MRB

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Ready for Bed...Bunny Slippers and All!

Someone gave us these bunny slippers as a baby gift and I think they're adorable. I put them on Ivy Kate for the first time last night right before bedtime. She is still doing great sleeping (anywhere from 7 to 8.5 hours)! We are truly blessed with a great sleeper.

We go Monday for Ivy Kate's 2 month check-up and shots. I can't wait to find out how much she weighs and how tall she is, but I could wait on the shots parts. :(

6 comments:

JordanandSaundersRamsey said...

Oh my gosh Ashley!!!!!! I am so obsessed with Ivy Kate!!! SHe is the cutest little girl!!!

Anonymous said...

Ivy Kate, Your gran and pop pop think you are cutest thing we have ever seen!!!!!! We love you!

Jenny said...

she is so cute! and i love the slippers! never seen any like those before for babies

Katie said...

So cute. You really are blessed with a great sleeping baby... and pretty darn cute well as well!

Unknown said...

I LOVE HER. I can't say it enough. She is adorable.
Can she and Henry have a playdate soon???!!! Tell her he has two teeth now! (ok, like 1 and 1/2, but almost!) and his hair is starting to grow!!!

LT (and Max) said...

look at that child. oh my gosh. LOVE her!

and those slippers are awesome. i kinda want some for myself. :)