IKB

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

MRB

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Look What I Can Do...


Mama and Daddy make all kinds of crazy faces for me to do this!
You should see them!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

i love her so much.
Can i come see her soon?
like I said today on the phone, she can come stay with me and Trey for a couple of weeks, you know, so you and john can take a load off. I am an excellent cook. I am sure Ivy Kate will love baked chicken and green beans!

Anonymous said...

She is so cute your mom will have a fit. love Dad

LT (and Max) said...

oh my. she is adorable. completely adorable.

Leah and JP said...

Ashley...she is too cute!!! John Parker said he wants to meet Ivy Kate!! I can only imagine all the faces you guys had to make...

JordanandSaundersRamsey said...

Ash- I LOVE the new pics!!! She is too cute! I am MORE than ready to meet her. TOO PRECIOUS!!!!!!!!!!
Love you and miss you!!!!

Jenny said...

she's really adorable...still has all that hair, too!!:)