
The last time I was in Starkville I took Ivy Kate to Dandy Doodlez on Main Street to put her footprints on a plate for her room. The sweet girl that worked there helped me get her feet painted and put the footprints on the plate.
For all of you creative people out there, you can paint the plate yourself, but I just let them do it. I think that it turned out so cute!



8 comments:
Hey! Your banner looks great!
Kell has been DYING to teach them the Rebel or dead trick. How did you guys do it? Of course, I'm more concerned with getting them to "go" outside on a regular basis.
oh, and the plate is adorable! I LOVE Dandy Doodlez. :)
i LOVE DANDY DOODLEZ. i have a gift card and I can't wait to go back! the plate is PRECIOUS!
I love the plate!!!! SO CUTE!!!!! You're the best little mama ever!!!!
Aren't you so cute, Ashley!! I think that Dandy Doodlez is so much fun... Tricia hosted a bridal shower there for one of our co-workers at State and it was sooo much fun. Even the boys came. Precious! Miss you!
That is such a cute idea! I bet it is adorable in her room!
i too LOVE that place. that plate is so adorable...just think how special it will be years from now! love it.
great idea!!!!! i might have to try this.:)
Post a Comment