IKB

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

MRB

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Watch what you say...

So I have a confession...often when things gets hairy around here (which is VERY often), I politely tell the girls that they are driving me crazy.
Well, the other day we were visiting my sweet grandmother, Mamaw, and we got ready to leave. I put the girls in their car seats and Mamaw was talking to them as I was getting them ready to pull out of the driveway.
Ivy Kate looked at her and said, "Mamaw is trying to make me crazy!"
I could have died. At least, Mamaw thought it was funny!
When we left, I told Ivy Kate it was not very nice to tell people they are driving or trying to make you crazy. And I'm sure she was thinking, "Then, Mama, why do you say it to us all the time?"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hahaha! sweet IK