IKB

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

MRB

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, August 16, 2010

Father/ Daughter Ball

John and Ivy Kate went to a father/ daughter ball the night before Maggie's birthday. Ivy Kate had so much fun. (I think John had fun too! ) All the princesses were there, so Ivy Kate got to see Snow White, Belle, Tinkerbell, etc. She was in heaven! Ivy Kate and Mickey Mouse
Daddy and his date...please look at the plate of food...what else would a three year old want to eat.

On another note, when we told Ivy Kate it was a father/ daughter ball, she promptly told me, "NO mamas and NO babies!"


4 comments:

Kelli said...

Oh, I love this! So adorable. And, hey, at least there are some strawberries on that plate! Very sweet, indeed.

Jan Johnson said...

So cute! I enjoy seeing your little family so pleae keep posting! :)

Tricia said...

Oh my goodness- that is the most adorable thing I have ever heard of!

Unknown said...

Soooo sweet.
trey needs a girl.
ha