

Ivy Kate loves her big girl room. It was an easy transition from the crib to the big girl bed. I was scared that the transition was going to be awful, but she did great. The furniture in her room was John's when he was little. Thanks to John again for painting the room!
5 comments:
Sooo cute! Where did you get the little house-looking play stuff?!
TOOO Precious!!! Love everything! I used to have a pink room. :) IK is getting so big!
I love the pink room. It is too sweet. Good job John!
soooo sweet. I love both of the girl's rooms. Painter John needs to come to my house! We have a few rooms that still need a paint job!!
Hey Ashley! Yeah, I've actually been reading your blog for about a year now. Your Aunt Susie showed it to me when I was going to the clinic with my second child. Your girls are so precious too and I love the family names you chose! Glad to see what a great little mommy you are! Are you still at home with them?
Post a Comment