they are going to have so much fun together!
yay! you know how i feel about sisters! :)congrats!
Awesome! That's exciting!
i knew it! yea yea yea!!
YAY! Congrats Ash!!!
Yea! Another sweet girl! Congrats!
It was so good to see you too! I am very happy for you and your precious family!! Call me next time you need a lunch buddy in Starkville!
I am so happy for you guys! I heard you were expecting - it only took me a week to put it all together in my pregnant-crazy brain! Congrats on a baby girl! So happy for you guys! What is the due date???
Post a Comment
8 comments:
they are going to have so much fun together!
yay! you know how i feel about sisters! :)
congrats!
Awesome! That's exciting!
i knew it! yea yea yea!!
YAY! Congrats Ash!!!
Yea! Another sweet girl! Congrats!
It was so good to see you too!
I am very happy for you and your precious family!! Call me next time you need a lunch buddy in Starkville!
I am so happy for you guys! I heard you were expecting - it only took me a week to put it all together in my pregnant-crazy brain! Congrats on a baby girl! So happy for you guys! What is the due date???
Post a Comment