Could not be MORE EXCITED for the three of you!!!! LOVE AND MISS YOU BUNCHES!
SHUTUP! congrats!
HOORAY!!!! Ivy Kate is going to be SUCH a great Big Sister! I'm so happy for you guys!
Yayy Ashley!!!!! So happy for yall! Congratulations :) I predict another little lady!
Congratulations, Ashley!!
so happy for ya'll! see you tomorrow and can't wait to talk about this exciting news!
OMG! Congrats!
Yea Yea Yea!!!!
WHOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO! Sorry I never called after my text last night - late night! Will call today!My vote is for triplets. I am just saying. Mark my word. Three more girls - just what John needs!!!
Congrats to y'all! That's so exciting...give us more details when you have them!
OMG!! Congrats!! I am so excited and happy for yall!
That is great news! Ivy Kate will be a great big sister! So happy for ya'll!
Oh my gosh!! Congrats to you and your growing family!
Congrats!! How exciting!!
CONGRATS! CONGRATS! CONGRATS! CONGRATS!!!! So happy for ya'll. IK gets cuter by the day.
Totally thought I had already commented on this...but I guess I haven't! I am so very excited for y'all! Congrats!
congrats!
Congrats to you!!! We are so excited for y'all!
Post a Comment
18 comments:
Could not be MORE EXCITED for the three of you!!!! LOVE AND MISS YOU BUNCHES!
SHUTUP! congrats!
HOORAY!!!! Ivy Kate is going to be SUCH a great Big Sister! I'm so happy for you guys!
Yayy Ashley!!!!! So happy for yall! Congratulations :) I predict another little lady!
Congratulations, Ashley!!
so happy for ya'll! see you tomorrow and can't wait to talk about this exciting news!
OMG! Congrats!
Yea Yea Yea!!!!
WHOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO! Sorry I never called after my text last night - late night! Will call today!
My vote is for triplets. I am just saying. Mark my word. Three more girls - just what John needs!!!
Congrats to y'all! That's so exciting...give us more details when you have them!
OMG!! Congrats!! I am so excited and happy for yall!
That is great news! Ivy Kate will be a great big sister! So happy for ya'll!
Oh my gosh!! Congrats to you and your growing family!
Congrats!! How exciting!!
CONGRATS! CONGRATS! CONGRATS! CONGRATS!!!! So happy for ya'll. IK gets cuter by the day.
Totally thought I had already commented on this...but I guess I haven't! I am so very excited for y'all! Congrats!
congrats!
Congrats to you!!! We are so excited for y'all!
Post a Comment