17 of her favorite things:
1. Wilson
2. Wilson's dog bowl (which she just dumped the water bowl on the floor...everyday occurrence)
3. Bath time
4. Chicken nuggets
5. Being outside
6. Climbing on the furniture
7. Carrying her purse, cell phone and keys around
8. Saying and waving bye bye to cars going down the street
9. Dancing on the coffee table and bench (she taps her feet)
10. Sitting in her chair and reading her books
11. Her Daddy
12. Shoes (don't know where she got this from)
12. Shoes (don't know where she got this from)
13. Yogurt for breakfast
14. Sleeping (she usually sleeps from 7 till about 8:30...maybe this is one of my favorite things)
15. Pointing at pictures and telling you who they are
16. Talking in another language
17. Goldfish



4 comments:
WOW...I can't believe she is that old!!! She is beautiful and seems like many of her favorite 17 things sound just like her mama!! haha!
Her little dress is so cute! Happy 17 months!
she is too cute!! she reminds me alot of Dennis' sisters little girl!
i love her! I can't believe how fast they grow up. I know I am not a mommy, but Henry and Ivy Kate are growing up TOO FAST! She is adorable. I miss you both!
Post a Comment