IKB

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

MRB

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

15 Months Old and Pig Tails




Our little ham turned 15 months old last Thursday. We went to the doctor for our 15 month check-up on the actual day.
Grammie (John's mom) is great at getting Ivy Kate's hair in pig tails. I still need a few lessons!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way tooooooo cute!

Anonymous said...

Way toooooo cute! Mo

katie ray said...

I love pig tails! she looks so big! wish she could have gone to lunch with us the other day!

Unknown said...

i love her. this is the cutest thing!!! miss you both!

Tricia said...

She really does ham it up for the pics! I can't believe how grown up she is already. She's such a doll, ash!

Kelli said...

LOVE the pigtails!! She has SO much hair!! Adorable!

LT (and Max) said...

stop it. i want to squeeze her!