IKB

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

MRB

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Ivy Kate and Baby Stella



Ivy Kate got Baby Stella for her birthday and has loved her ever since.
My mom got her a stroller the other day and Ivy Kate pushed Stella around. When John got home from work, he taught Ivy Kate that she could fit in it as well. Now I can't keep her from trying to climb in it! Just put the stroller up the closet!

4 comments:

Kelli said...

So cute! Baby Stella is a such a sweet baby doll, Ivy Kate! Isn't it fun that you fit into the stroller, too?? Sorry, Ash!

JordanandSaundersRamsey said...

How sweet!!!! I love the new pics!!!

Unknown said...

so sweet and you know i love that dress! :)
I miss reading your blog everyday (and blogging everyday!)
i miss you and IK more!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.