IKB

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

MRB

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Birthday Cake

Ivy Kate had a great birthday! She got to go on two wagon rides, got to see both sets of grandparents (and Uncle Luke) and got to eat her first birthday cake. Her party isn't until this weekend, so I just got a little one for her to try on the actual day.Not sure who is more excited...IK or Wilson (see his head at the bottom of the pic).How should I eat this?The aftermath...bathtime!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She just keeps getting cuter! Can't wait to see you this weekend IK! (and Ash and John!) Morgan

Unknown said...

adorable. Happy Birthday, Ivy Kate!! Wish I could make it to your birthday party!!!

JordanandSaundersRamsey said...

Oh my goodness!!!! That bottom picture is absolutely histerical!!!! LOVE IT! Wish we could be there this weekend!!!

Kelli said...

OH MY GOODNESS!! Looks like she had a great time with the cake!

Tricia said...

oh my gosh.... hilarious!!!!