IKB

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

MRB

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, January 21, 2008

We're Back...


Well, to my two or three blog readers, we have not fallen off the planet! We had a wonderful Thanksgiving and Christmas! Holidays are much more fun with a lil' one!

Ivy Kate has gotten so big! She has been crawling since November and has been pulling up for a while now (I know I am a bad mother since I don't know when)! So needless to say, she is everywhere!



We got to see so many of our family and friends over the holidays!



The newest development in our lives is that we have finally closed on a house and are now painting and doing, so hopefully we will be in soon!



This picture of Ivy Kate is the newest one I have...still looks like her daddy! Hope everyone has a good week!

10 comments:

JordanandSaundersRamsey said...

SO GLAD YOU'RE BACK!!!!! YEAH!!! Glad I got to talk to you last week. I've missed ya'll and hope to see you soon!!!!!

Unknown said...

GOOD GRIEF. FINALLY!!!!
Tell IK aunt heather says hey. Give her some kisses for me.

Unknown said...

GOOD GRIEF. FINALLY!!!!
Tell IK aunt heather says hey. Give her some kisses for me.

LWolfe said...

She is disgustingly cute! Can i have her...if you get tired of her or something?

Leah and JP said...

She is so cute!! Congrats on the house! Let me know how the painting goes...we are about to be doing the same thing...

The Stringers said...

yay!!! i was beginning to worry about you guys!!! glad you're back!

Anonymous said...

Thank Goodness!!

I'm so glad you still know how to use a computer. Thanks for the update...now give us more. Seriously. We want to see the house, unpainted, painted, with or without furniture. And of course, more IKB.

Anonymous said...

SO glad to see a new picture of IK! You know, I used to get to see her all the time but her mommy and daddy are mean and made her move away from me and her uncle ronnie wade! ;) I can't believe how big she is! Miss y'all tons and can't wait to catch up.

Kelli said...

Wonderful to get an update from you! So glad to hear that y'all have found a house and are making progress toward moving in. IK is adorable! Glad y'all had nice holidays! Stop by when you are out this way at your parent's house!

Unknown said...

ok...so you came back for a day..NOT GOOD ENOUGH! I want more!

oh yeah - i want to kiss IK soon, please.